Raleigh Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I saw it at the last Trexlertown meet, my buddy bought it, got it home, and there it sat till today when he offered it up. Needs a cleaning, repacking, and new tires that were included in the deal. Can't wait to take it out this summer! WooooHooooo! Good times man! good times!

raleighchooper3010_zps89ace909.jpg

raleighchooper3009_zps23073ead.jpg

raleighchooper3008_zpsbd492261.jpg

raleighchooper3007_zpsa322ad43.jpg

raleighchooper3006_zps80a27c44.jpg

raleighchooper3005_zps26872350.jpg

raleighchooper3004_zps7b0c28da.jpg

raleighchooper3003_zpse2dbe13d.jpg

raleighchooper3001_zps4d1e6d56.jpg

.....!
that's nice mk1 chopper i believe?
i hope it was a steal!

they look good ratted, i had the mk3 one in black, ended up all rat look i'd be too scared to rat this one :lol:

jcoles92 said:
.....!
that's nice mk1 chopper i believe?
i hope it was a steal!
Its an MK II if I'm not mistaken. I guess you can call it that. A friend and I found the MK II at the Trexler Town Swap Meet a few months ago, he took it home and that was that, did nothing to it, so he called me up wanting to get rid of it and I took it home. It was a decent and fair trade for both of us, I gave him my 1952 Schwinn Phantom that I had listed here on the "for sale" thread he gave me the MKII. :D

ah i wasn't sure, they look similar.

but .... what i'd do for one of those!
keeping it as is?

LLLooooovee it !

I like the Mk II over the Mk i , look better to me ( purists will disagree ).

Looks real clean, too.

I have a purple one I need to get one, not near as clean as yours. been trying to find a guard for well over a year. only thing missing on yours ( and mine ) .

Any idea where the new tires can be had ? or are they from Ttown, too ?

here's a so-so pic of my purple one.

shop1-1-131.jpg

Latest posts

Back