• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Random Bits

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry if the pictures aren't the best. Future pics will be from my camera not my cheap tablet.

All prices include shipping to the Lower 48 from Virginia. Alaska, Hawaii and international rat rodders, reach out and perhaps we can work something out.

Paypal, goods and services, I'll pay the fees.

Need more pics or info, lemme know.

Columbia crank, sprocket and bottom bracket. Came off a '54, but i cannot state that it was original to the bike. Not sure how to decipher the number on the crank. $40.

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

Atom pedals, came off a '64 Schwinn Continental. Good condition, but show age, scuffs corrosion etc. Totally serviceable. $22

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

Huret downtube shifters and brake cable hardware. Off early (62-64) Schwinn Conti's and Varsitys. Ratty. SOLD!

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

Sprint 5-speed gear cluster. Off a '64 Continental. "Clicks" when rotated. Dirty, but since everyone seems to have their own method of cleaning these, I figured I'd leave that to the new owner. Nice piece if you need one. $25

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

More to come.

furyus

Last edited:
Schwinn Touring handlebars, circa 1976. 23" wide. Low and cool. $37

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

Last edited:
Brand new Kool Stops, Wippermann's (2) and Velo Orange cable kits (1 brake kit/1 shifter kit). Wippermanns are 3/32". Super nice stuff for an older refurb. $40

blob.jpg

Last edited:
Pending sale on the Huret bits.

Taking offers!

furyus

Latest posts

Back