RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 galt ca nor cal MEMBER GATHERING

so far there will be two awards. one for fastest time in the barrel racing (greg's trophy which is amazing wait till u guys and gals see it) and one for the skidmark contest. keep in mind although the first will be based mostly on time style points will be awarded as well. as for the skidmark contest this holds more true as the longest skid might not win it style points will be awarded. rules are really simple for both contests single speed only and for the skid contest coaster brake only with the exception of a bike say like sensor's cruiser that has a fixed gear but fixed gears can only be on cruiser frames no road bikes please not that i think i really need to say that anyways.

wow rumors are flying around now of another possible trophy and if that is true could the person presenting please stand up and say it if it is true. cause we might get some more people attend with that one. as of now we have two competitions with trophies involved, a cruise, bbq, pot luck (all those who come if u could contribute something that would be awsome), show and shine, and who knows what else not to mention a possible band. thanks to all who have steped forwards and offered help. and to others if you want to do some sort of trophie for something let me know the more the better. oct 25th galt town will be rockin one way or another.

I heard of a rumor to that effect. :wink:

Not a trophy, per se, but rather more of a prize. I think that it will be a “long-distance-prize” that will be awarded to the RatRodBikes forum member that travels the farthest (and perhaps also a requirement that a bike is brought.) to attend the Rat Bike Rodeo. It will be very personalized, so it will have to be sent to the winner after the gathering, but there probably will be several examples present at the Rodeo to show what we’re talking about. 8)

btw, I called the shop today to run this by you, but I found out that the shop closes at five on Sat. . . I missed you by 20 min. :roll:

btw2, I still want to bring burger buns / hotdog buns. :)

ok so for awards we have as folows

barrel racing award (and i have to add that it is amazing)
best skidmark
long distance award
the andrea award
the al's most billet award (sorry man had to say it :p )

ok so come on who is coming out we have a bunch of awards to give out now, and as far as food just bring something for the grill or chips or whatever u can add to the party.
sensor, mike s, fireproof, al, greg, andrea, frank, vulture (i think), wilton cruisers, ted, the hooligans cc, WHO ELSE COME ON LETS GO YEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAA

there's no "i think" about it partner!! I'M IN LIKE FLYNN!!

gonna swing by Costco on the way to Galt and grab 2 tubs of potato salad, a tub of cookies, and throw a case of water in my big ol' cooler full of ice 8)
gonna bring 2, maybe 3 bikes and my camera!

are a couple of you line slingers gonna do a panel jam er what?! if there's time, i'd love to watch that 8)
saw some talented folks at Billetproff yesterday, and got my brain doin' flips!

saw the Hooligans representing too! :mrgreen:
100_1797.jpg

yea i could not make it i had to fix my truck which is still down. but on the good side kim won best pinstriping with her 64 falcon with the tiki theme stripes i did .

There are a number of bikes that I want to bring to this, hopefully I will be able to bring a couple.

Delinquent cycles might make it out there!

i would love to see u race the long bike in the barrel race that would be a you tube moment for sure

now, what shall I bring? went by your place this afternoon, you not there,

if you went by on monday i was working sorry buddy. i forgot to call you back i got busy at the shop u know me running around stupid like always, and as u also know i have the attention span of a gold fish. well i will let you all know that the best skidmark trophy is almost done as well so as of now we have five trophies to give out.

karfer67 said:
if you went by on monday i was working sorry buddy. i forgot to call you back i got busy at the shop u know me running around stupid like always, and as u also know i have the attention span of a gold fish. well i will let you all know that the best skidmark trophy is almost done as well so as of now we have five trophies to give out.
As long as the skidmark trophy doesn't have a pair of used whitey tightey's incorporated into it :roll:

dang where is ricky when you need him? just kidding and no but you are close :lol:

I TALKED TO ADAM TODAY.HE SAID HE STARTED PUTTING LINES DOWN ON THE TROPHY'S.THERE WILL BE PICS. SOON. WE WHERE ALSO TALKING ABOUT THIS BEING A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.THE RACE AND SKID CONTEST MIGHT BE MORE FUN IN THE RAIN.

yea i know i have been draging sorry just got back into town from interbike and whew i still feel dirty from vegas. anyways i am going to try and finish them off tonight so greg can see them done lol. and heck yea it is rain or shine i think the barrel race in the rain would be a hoot

pics of the trophies will be posted later for you all to drool over

what trophys are there as of now? if i can finish my thrash and get this bike done before hand(or if i know i wont have it done before this) i might do a small trophy myself...

thanks to greg, andrea, and al for these three

ebay006-2.jpg

barrel racing

ebay005-2.jpg

al's award

ebay004-2.jpg

andrea's best chick bike

ebay003-2.jpg

and mine which i made is the best skidmark now lets see who can figure this one out?

i still have to finish them this is just a tease and sensor if you want to do one then go for it the more the better

Latest posts

Back