Rat Fink

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got the bike done and all the bugs worked out.
intakeextentionpieces.jpg
intakemockup1.jpg
TOPVIEWOFCARB.jpg
SIDEVIEWOFCARB.jpg
RATFINKDONE.jpg

scrumblero said:
very cool! do the pedals always turn? I haven't seen the crank drive setup before... :roll:

That would be an extremely fast "fixie"....... That pedal sprocket will have a freewheel on it i think

harry76 said:
scrumblero said:
very cool! do the pedals always turn? I haven't seen the crank drive setup before... :roll:

That would be an extremely fast "fixie"....... That pedal sprocket will have a freewheel on it i think

I kind of expected to see a freewheel crank on there, but that doesn't look like any of the types I know of.... :roll:

Yes it has a freewheel in pedal sprocket. Its a sick bike parts shift kit,for the nexus 3 spd. Takes some getting used to to ride compared to my other bike without gears. Not as fast as my single speed either. Had to take off the high compession head so i could pedal start it,the pull starts are nothing but junk even the metal ones didnt last long.

I agree with the compliment on the fuel tank. You have preserved the great lines of that frame by not putting a tank on the top tube.

Latest posts

Back