Rat Rocket!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mudflaps! they sell them at the bike shop by me with the trucker girls on them i want some for my panther, Yeah hooch your right, our bikes ARE NEVER DONE! Im always changing crap on mine, this is the 3rd time ive built my typhoon

Markm said:
Hey Rickster, I dont have enough hair to slick back!!
750104532_l.jpg
Thats the back of my head. Kinda looks like a rats butt stickin out of a melon!![/img]
Yeah mines not really "slickable" i got a fro

Hey i went to the website trying 2 check on the mud flapps. the websites closed ill try 2 get my buddy 2 drive me down there 2 morrow no skool! ill check, okay dude yeah talk 2 ya

While digging around the garage for a gooseneck for another project, I found the original gooseneck for the Rocket. It's the cool kind with just one bolt to tighten it in the forks (flips) and keep the bars up!! The whole neck is only about 5 inches long!! Since the 2nd bolt is no longer there, I had to remount the headlight on top of the neck. Looks kinda cool
100_0590.jpg

100_0593.jpg

100_0594.jpg

one last pic of the whole thang! DONE (for now!) This has been a blast and EVERYONES bikes look great!! :D :D
100_0599.jpg

I guess we need to see what kind of Build off it is going to be..
If it's a Pixie Build off..I have a few neat idea's

It will be a VERY SHINY PAINT FINISH what ever the build off is..
I think a few people think I'm a lover of Rust :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back