Rat Rod Logo!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I made this pic for ya'... 8)

slps-ratpic.jpg

cruz

Nice! I got a question, What is peddle scraping?

i Can do that.. i wasnt sure what it is, I love them bikes man. Im gonna put some big peddle arms on my stinger and some bmx peddles, do they make sparks at night?

ricksterr1221 said:
i Can do that.. i wasnt sure what it is, I love them bikes man. Im gonna put some big peddle arms on my stinger and some bmx peddles, do they make sparks at night?

You know what!!

The trick is not to put longer arms on, the trick is to lower the bike so you have to put shorter arms on and still scrape!!

I use 5" crank arms. Together with a bent springer. It lowers the Roadster over 6". Then I cut the spring in the fork almost in half to get it even lower. When you do this the original crank arms is on the ground...

--
No they don't spark, if you wanna make'em spark you put som magnesium on'em, then sparks will fly!!! :eek:

cruz

Magnesium huh.. I wonder what they will cost.. Ill try it.

Okay, any hints where i cant find it lol

Titanium will make cooler sparks... and if you go fast and pedal scrape, you will do what's called a "kick out", back tire leaves the ground and moves over a half foot or so, wheee!!

Ffejtech said:
Titanium will make cooler sparks... and if you go fast and pedal scrape, you will do what's called a "kick out", back tire leaves the ground and moves over a half foot or so, wheee!!

LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLORS

Those are some cool bikes. How about bottom tube scrapin combined with pedal scrapin? Thats what me and Kenny do! :D

Ffejtech, Ive done that before I dont like flying up in the air lol i almost fall doing that,

Heck yeah, and i can cut off the access plastic, When i get a couple of dollars ill order some... That or get dad 2 bring home 2 chunks of titanium from work.

Honest Abe said:
Those are some cool bikes. How about bottom tube scrapin combined with pedal scrapin? Thats what me and Kenny do! :D

Yeah that's the coolest way!!
But on the Roadster/Coaster frame the chain is lower than the frame.
To bad for us... :cry:

cruz

Latest posts

Back