RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no! Don’t know if I can pull off a build in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attention all Rat Rod Model Kit Bashers!
We are officially down the home stretch! The RRKB ends on Dec 15th. When you have your kit bash finished, post one post including various photos of your Finished Build. You can have as many as you like, but they have to be all posted in one post!
On the 15th, I will take up to 3 photos from each builder's final photo post, and compile them into a single voting thread. Then we will have a week to view and cast votes on our favorites. On the 22nd of Dec, I will post a final tally.
Bring em on home! I'll get my final photos post up tomorrow, Dec 2, for an example. BasH oN~!

Paper mashie on one side of the tail. I just have the tail and rear of the fuselage to cover in magazine paper. Mad magazine covers would be weird and I could have skipped paint. Is there a Mad Magazine anymore?
BCA01073-4C71-4291-825B-FE7B1BF4649D.jpeg

That would be an awesome idea, but nope. Mad Magazine is no more. Much of matti's "development" can be attributed to that rag. They should make kids read it in school. Something about critical thinking or something
820415.jpg

Maybe just the value of being a jerk

I haven't been able to find the time to do any work on mine. I'll try to finish on time, but who knows at this point.

Thanks, Tom. ( @KJV ). I' ve been a little distracted the past month, living my alter - other ego, OddJob the Instructable.

After the successful and fun Barncaster guitar build in August, I embarked on a stave built snare drum with my oldest son, who is a drummer.

Here's a link to my Instructable page, if anybody wants to check it out.
https://www.instructables.com/Sapele-Stave-Snare-Drum/
received_280992626665591.jpeg

9abb70c26e55e8c5b145e5140f1ba47d.jpg

061e2397b2d382e435e71e19f2794bc2.jpg

Weird enough?

Maybe I can come up with a wheel swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V8 made from the model supplied pseudo Horch/Benz straight 8. l primed the plane and hung it in a tree to flash dry at 25 F before I brought it in for final drying. Unfortunately the wind blew it onto the ground and there are pine needles struck to the bottom. More sanding I wasn’t counting on.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back