RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Chevy II wagon. I remember an article in CarCraft in the 70s about a guy who raced that model wagon in the NHRA (Super stock class I think) because of how well it fit the weight break of lbs. per cubic inch. It seems like he was killing the competition in his class. I know you will do it proud. Really like looking at everyone's work.

Nova is a very easy curbside model . Very few parts. Since it is a curbside kit it comes with the plate to glue an to resemble an engine. From the bottom. Although this kid does not come with an engine or transmission, the bay is open up so someone could do so if desired. Me: built with just the parts that came with it. And glued the hood on. It's in the twenties out and sunny so I ran out and did some spray painting. Here is a sneak peek.;
20210214_135650.jpg

I like that Nova kit. Sometimes an easy kit is nice. I might look for that one.

I’m not above buying Snap-Tite kits. This Mustang is nice quality. I dressed it up with aftermarket wheels.

9bf38dc13621f37fe6dde24a4a59533a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has anyone noticed prices of plastic models on eBay lately? holy smokes.
It’s crazy isn’t it. I picked up a few that shot up triple of what I paid. One shop told me it’s because production has slowed this year, plus some companies lost licenses or didn’t renew

I just found two vintage Heller kits (1:43) for $8 each. It’s all I can afford. Good thing I like the little kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back