RAT ROD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad i found your page your buds at the cabe hooked me up. with god all things are possible .

hey rat rod i just wanted to say im watching andy griffith show right this very moment its on commercials though right now its one of my favorite shows too along with other classics shows like i love lucy and my three sons and all those classic shows

gravediggerjason said:
very rarely does a day go by i dont check out this site with my kids by my side
knowing they are only going to see things that are really cool
and not have to worry about things they dont need to see...

we tinker with ideas that are spawned, stolen or, inspired by the people on this site ...
bringing my family closer, stronger, and healthier ...

So once again i say thanks Steve all your hard work has really brought some happiness
into the world.. :!:

I could not have said it better myself!
Thnaks Steve!
what I can't figure out is why this post does not have over 2000 replies :?: :shock:

Skipton said:
I could not have said it better myself!
Thnaks Steve!
what I can't figure out is why this post does not have over 2000 replies :?: :shock:

You're absolutely RIGHT!......So here's #26

Thanks to you, an old man spends hours laying in bed, thinking about bikes, instead of sleeping.....THANKS ALOT!
Thanks to you, I've now got dark puffy circles, hanging under my eyes........THANKS ALOT!
Thanks to you, I now have a callus the size of a cue ball, on the "one" finger I type with.........THANKS ALOT!
Thanks to you, my house looks like it was hit by a bicycle delivery truck...........THANKS ALOT!
Thanks to you, people call me by my dead dog's name (kota), instead of my real name....................THANKS ALOT!
Finnaly, if my wife ever meets you, you're gonna get an "Andy Griffith" WHOOPIN.

Let's make Rat Rod's the highest replied Intro, I too have been "changed" since finding this site, and to add to Kota's Thanks list;

Thanks to you, My 12' x 40' former horse barn cannot be used for any thing else, IT IS FULL OF BIKES AND PARTS
Thanks to you, My 8' x 16' storage shed does not contain anything, but BIKES AND PARTS
Thanks to you, My former 30' x 42' Show Garage that held 4 cars, had to be cleaned before winter to fit 2 vehicles,(barely), because IT'S FULL OF BIKES AND PARTS
Thanks to you, my Workshop, my "Safe Haven", where I used to be able to work on things, is so cluttered I, I, I, Oh forget it, I am so frustrated!

So Steve, No complaints here, I visit this site 3 times a day at a minimum, It has educated me and I am having fun with this New hobby of mine, Just wish I had more space, Rick

WAIT, My son just went into the Marines, Maybe I could use his 8' x 10' bedroom

YES!!!!! Thanks Steve for a place to spend some quality time. I visit this site many times daily, and appreciate the kind souls that frequent this haven for bicycle lovers. I thank you for many enjoyable hours of non trashy talk and a brotherhood of people who could only be united by the wonderful idea you had in starting a site for those of us who really dig the rat rod style of bike, its popularity can only grow! THANK YOU MY FRIEND!

Thanks for a great site Steve. I check in several times each day and enjoy the friendly environment very much. If you watch closely on Andy Griffith you can see some great bikes. I watched an episode the other day and saw a bike with one of those 7 star sprockets everyone likes so much. Thanks again for a great site.

thanks for such a great site!!! these bikes are what i am about and to have a place where there are others like me and are into what i am into is awesame and only further fuels my interest in these old bikes. good looking out!

Thanks for the site Steve. Thanks to you and the rest of everyone else here I can wow my wife and kids with my old bike knowledge during movies, driving down the road and just about everywhere. But I really like the fact that it's clean and my kids can look at anything here without any worries. Also like someone else has stated in the past this site is full of amzingly talented people who are willing to help anyone and don't have the attitudes that many other sites have.

ricky

Hi Steve,

I'm so brand new (only joined today) but wanted to let you know what a fantastic site you've put together here. The people here are so cool, informative, non-jumpy-down-your-throaty, and helpful.

Also wanted to say "hi, I'm a Christian professional graphic designer too" and cyber-shake your hand hello.

:)

Glad to have you on the forum Annika!

Nothing like doing what you love and doing it for the Lord. :wink:

You are right about the folks here on the forum...it's refreshing to be around so many helpful, humble friends.

thanx from another newb i get alot of insperation from this site ,but the wife she thinks i spend too much time on line now . many thank youzzz A.S. BOLTNUT.

i think this thread should be a sticky so people can sread how this forum came to be. IMO.

thanks. i just read it and thought.. man id hate to see this fall down the page.. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back