Rat Salad

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Build thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=56392&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#p533251

DSCF0078.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

Very, very nice. It is refreshing to see a skinny tire build. I love the color and lines of this bike. You did a killer job on it. Congrats on crossing the finishing line.

Terry66 said:
Very, very nice. It is refreshing to see a skinny tire build. I love the color and lines of this bike. You did a killer job on it. Congrats on crossing the finishing line.
I'd like to echo the comment, I like the lines and color.

Great job!!! I love the color! 8) :mrgreen:

I love this bike!!!
It will always be SGB to me!!! :wink:
CONGRATS!!!

Awesome job Streetpirate! What a great clean simple look for this bike.

That is as cool as skinny tires can get man. I love the whole setup. Nothing on it except what you need for speed.

--Rob

That frame is awesome, combines the best aspects of a diamond with a cantilever, with the added bonus of lugs. Great color choice too!

tanksalot said:
Nice frame & great color nice clean build.. Just a FYI I believe the rock band Van Halens Original name was Rat Salad ..
In their early years .. :mrgreen:

did some quick research and it looks like in '74 they were called Mammoth, found out there was another band called Mammoth already, considered changing it to Rat Salad but David Lee Roth insisted on just Van Halen.

Make sure you turn this up to eleven
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrfaf3r7Dok

Can you imagine seeing Sabbath touring with Blue Cheer in 1970?!

Latest posts

Back