Rat Stink /Now What ??? :(

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crash, we have talked about listing some of the stuff once one of us has time to mess with it, our club members got some great frames me included, I came up with a 54 Schwinn Black Phantom and some of it's parts, also the frame I'm building Rat Stink from and most of it's parts.

Diabolical just let me know, 580-237-3078

And Thanks Joker!!!

Stonie, will do. I'm headed to Missouri to pick up a few stingrays and do a little work. Sometime next week maybe? I'll be in touch. Does your group like to trade ? I have a bunch of cool stuff I've been collecting for swap meet or at least that's what I tell the mrs. Either way it'd be cool to meet you guys and talk bikes. Ride. Whatever.

They trade but theres only about 3 of us that have anything of a stash, remember the Asphalt Apes are less than a year old so the bike sickness is just getting started here. :lol: We do have a bike shop downtown and it depends on which way the wind blows if we can get down in the basement to see his nice collection. Me I've started collecting mostly muscle bikes and parts for them, cleaned out several of my early bikes to make room, the rest of the guys are focusing on Tank Bikes, except most of them are missing the tanks :wink: Some of the parts we have are a few frames left, stack of fenders with several NOS, Pile of rims 3 speed etc., Seat pile, Chain Guards, Several Skip Tooth Wheels and NOS Skip Tooth Sprokets, Pile of 24" and 26" NOS Good Year Tires along with NOS 10speed tires and rims, Etc. we still have a 1/8 of the stuff to still get out of the place when we can get back with the lady and her son that we got it all from. I know this morning I'm over looking a lot of things we have, I had to put it all in a corner of my yard with a tarp over it for the winter.

I should mention since I neglected to take pictures at the time, The Monark Springer's post was broke off and I picked it up cheap, some one tried to weld the post back with no long lasting luck, I cut a post off one of my extra muscle bike forks and had it welded to the Monark forks with a reinforced sleeve inside the tube. I think that they complement the bike perfectly.

Love this bike!
I bet the RF antenna bobber would look cool hanging between the top of the sissy bar.

Took some banner canvas and doubled it, covered in green vinyl then painted of with green glitter paint and sealing with clear coat. Next added some small grommets and laced it up between the sissy bar. More details to come. :p

SCHWEEEET!

Latest posts

Back