Rat trap springers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abbynorml said:
I saw one on eBay go for $102.00 plus $25.00 for shipping and it was not chrome. So I thought they might be worth a bit more...

Was that the going bid, what it actually sold for, or a buy it now?

Never trust buy it nows.

I actually saw that one and yeah what the other guys said is why it is worth so much. You probably won't see another on ebay for a long time.

I bought a bike with a rat trap on it and it took me almost 4 hours looking online to find another and then even longer to find out the name. I had never seen one before! and didn't really know where to look, I just got started with the bicycle stuff. I inherited a girls Schwinn and wanted to make it a two speed like I had when I was a boy. now I have two bikes both two speeds now, where does it stop :mrgreen:

Abbynorml said:
I bought a bike with a rat trap on it and it took me almost 4 hours looking online to find another and then even longer to find out the name. I had never seen one before! and didn't really know where to look, I just got started with the bicycle stuff. I inherited a girls Schwinn and wanted to make it a two speed like I had when I was a boy. now I have two bikes both two speeds now, where does it stop :mrgreen:
They were used on Murray Bikes, and came in all shapes & sizes..

Latest posts

Back