RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe mimic the total curve of the tuquoise on the body on the guard. Make it sweep around from the bottom front around the front and along the top to the rear point

ratilac (2).png

Maybe even angle it more to match the angle of the sweep

I like the chainguard even if it is not a perfect fit. I think the bike is very Art Deco and the chainguard (an actual Art Deco design) supplements the theme real nice.
Bugatti_Aérolithe_AV.jpg

4f0df02f3dcb10c39ff44f90a1ce4b15--chain-rings-bike-chain.jpg

Josef_Lorenzl00.jpg

Honestly the bike looks so good and that two tone paint is so pretty, I think it would be better without the rust and fauxtina. I sincerely believe You should push it in the hotrod rather than the ratrod direction.

Thanks for the input everyone, I'll figure something out.
Hopefully I'm still off work tomorrow, it's the last full day I have to work on this.

Love the guard, but you need to focus your camera for those other pics.

Another thing to watch out for is a smeared lens. Nothing worse than taking a bunch of cool pics on a ride only to find out they are blurry when you upload them :mad:

Love it man!
The bomb still seems less "finished" with the patina paint though. It doesn't seem like it is at the same high caliber of the rest of the expert painting you've done on the bike.
Incredible build.

Love it man!
The bomb still seems less "finished" with the patina paint though. It doesn't seem like it is at the same high caliber of the rest of the expert painting you've done on the bike.
Incredible build.
I noticed that myself, I did always like it as is. But I have an idea.

I'll be pushing this to the wire.

Well, my graphics guy won't come through in time. So I'm calling it done.

Latest posts

Back