RRBBO13 RATLINER ( tail lights, more sprockets, titanium and she is done)

Nov 30, 2006
sacramento, ca
collegecyclery.biz
Kingfish gave me this idea (thanks buddy) to use a few curved tubes. I ended up just doing the front one as I feel it still maintains the open look of the frame while doing exactly what I wanted. It rides amazing now and other than a small cross brace near the rear wheel I'm calling the frame mostly done. Oh yea the bars, I had a short piece left over from some I bent up so I did these real quick. Not sure if they will stay or not however they are super comfy on this.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Nov 30, 2006
sacramento, ca
collegecyclery.biz
Oh one more thing you notice I'm running different tires. I needed just a tiny bit more ground clearance in the rear so a quick trip to college cyclery snagged up these sweet 26x2.5 ol skool tread tires. They give me just the taller sidewall I needed and I think the all black gives it a more aggressive look.

Nov 30, 2006
sacramento, ca
collegecyclery.biz
It's way brighter at night sorry for the bad pics. Anyway like I said I suck at electronics so a quick trip to eco thrift turned up these 2 dollar bicycle lights. Pop the lense off use a bit of 3m body tape to attach to the back side of the lenses and Bob's your uncle. I also removed the lower licence plate glass to give me easy access to the button. I was pretty smitten with ma self.

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Man, you really tied this up nicely with your add-ons in the last day or so!
Have you ever heard of the OddJob Award? Just wonderin',cuz.....
:nerd: