RaTornado...DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for fun...I love how these look like they were taken back in the day but were taken this morning with an iPhone.

Another effect

Cropped the van out of the shot.

noodlenoggin said:
Congrats on the finish. Nice pics!
Thanks, I knew this would be the perfect location for the photo shoot because it is like a time capsule. Nothing modern in sight.

Funkme said:
Love the last pic,Dead End,End of the road...
The patina turned out great,with the horns...Well done... :D
That part was intentional, It's actually more like a alley that has no outlet than an actual road but the sign is there next to the building so it works.

RockNRolla said:
Woooow! That's a jaw dropper for shore, fantastic job!!!
Thanks! :D

sweet nice job man thought bars are sweet

Thanks guys, I can't wait for the voting to begin, so many cool bikes in the build off this year.

yoothgeye said:
Glad you finished a bike this year... wait, scratch that, you finished 2!!! :D
Actually more than that, just 2 that were entered in the build off. Also re-painted my low rider, Built Dark Pony, Dark Horse 2, RaTornado, 3 flip bikes, one tandem, a trike, built up a Mongoose mountain bike for my nephew to ride, and a Roadmaster motorcycle bike that I gave away to a kid who had his bike stolen. Not to mention helping 2 friends move then helping my sister move.

Funny thing is the only parts of my build off bike I owned when the build off began were the chain guard that I had laying around and the grips. EVERYTHING else was gotten during the build off.

To whomever creates the voting list of bikes this is the picture I'd like to be used

outskirtscustoms said:
To whomever creates the voting list of bikes this is the picture I'd like to be used

You may want to forward this to Outskirtcustoms. He'll take care of it for you.

EXCELLENT Second build buddy! I love the way this one turned out!
BILLY GOAT BARS ROCK!!!! :wink:

Thanks Kingfish, for having absolutely no plan or direction and just winging it I think it turned out okay.

Thank you. Your bike is sweet as well. GOOD LUCK. 8)

Latest posts

Back