BO15 RaTs GaSs...Great year all!...pg 26

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pros and cons-
With the headers: fits the theme and earns my vote, for filling out the theme and going the extra mile. But I’ve been following the build process. I understand why they appear out of place or cluncky to some.

Without the headers: ...and maybe fender lowered, still looks slick and smooth and hot, even at first glance, to those who may not know the whole story.

So, my opinion, keep ‘em. $0.02

You said this bike reminded you of when you were a kid. When I was a kid, we put fake exhausts on our bike to look cool; fake headers are even cooler. I say keep 'em and satisfy your inner kid.

HOCUS-FOCUS
index.php

1594780872152.png

index.php

1594780915324.png

@The Renaissance Man , thanks for making this fun! I tried to grab two photos that were virtually in the same place to re-create that very, or should I say, varied, scenario. :grin:

In these build offs, I always look for something unique, or a new process on a build that 'catches my eye'. With that, and with the overwhelming response being "Keep the headers" they shall stay for the Finished Thread and Final Photo in the Voting Booth. Thanks to all for your input!

Our campsite has seen the most use ever in it's 30 year history this summer. Our city dwelling kids and friends find it a nice way to 'distance' themselves from the confined spaces.
Our woodpile was completely depleted, so we are spending the weekend cutting trees and splitting logs. Not ideal weather for making wood, temps in the 90's and humid, but you do what you have to do.
My atv pull behind cart, " Chariot of Firewood" that I built a few years back in the Pedal Car - Wagon - Cart Build Off, comes in handy to haul it out of woods to the wood pile.
received_715873095915728.jpeg

FB_IMG_1595098261489.jpg

holy-chariots-of-fire-batman.gif

Brian, yesterday wasn't bad. High of 84, with a good breeze , and much lower humidity thanks to the two strong storms that moved through Fri and Sat night.

The last few days have been in the mid 90's, but have had a "real feel" of 102 to 103 in the shade. I think today is supposed to be that way too.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Headers Yes.
Functional Yes!? with a 'canned' audio system and your favorite soundtrack perhaps?
Some nice sounds in there with times announced that you could put on panel...

Maybe you could keep that sound idea under your hat too.
Hah, just noticed that these are by Backstreet Buckets.
I propose a 'Back 40 Bucket' would sit well with your gasser.
That is of course, only if you had some spare time.:wink1::giggle:
d68c117c5f14a32c2954173f48ad745e.jpg

Last edited:
Headers Yes.
Functional Yes!? with a 'canned' audio system and your favorite soundtrack perhaps?
Some nice sounds in there with times announced that you could put on panel...

@2:46 I clearly hear a VW reving. :D

The last few days have been in the mid 90's, but have had a "real feel" of 102 to 103 in the shade. I think today is supposed to be that way too.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Yeah Andy, we sent that weather your way. If this next front makes it there, you will feel like you've been granted a reprieve !

Latest posts

Back