"Ratty 4"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
OK, I know it is not a Rat bike or even a bike at all..... but it does have wheels! Does that count? :roll: For lack of anywhere else to put this (maybe we need an "introduction forum" or "Members Bio Forum") or even off Topic stuff. ANyway, I thought I would share with you one of my other hobbies. I customize Hot Wheels cars or any other 1/64th scale diecast. I am a 6-time convention Pro 1st place winner between '99 and 2002. and while this particular car is not one of my most intricate customs, it certanly fits the theme of this board. It arted as a '34 Ford with the same paint. I modified it by cutting off the fenders, channelling th body over the chassis, lowering the axles, by creating custom bent dropped pieces. The motor is from a collector's Blown Willys, dash from a '63 Vette, wheels from a Tract T Roadster. I also modified the grille to lean back a bit. Hope you enjoy the pics!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Blown34Rat1.jpg

Blown34Rat2.jpg

i think a forum for other hobbies of ratbike fans might be cool... i collect/customize HO scale slot cars (you know, the little Aurora/Tyco things we all had as kids... about the size of Matchbox/Hot Wheels cars but they run on an electric track)

i'm away for Thanksgiving now so i can't get at my pictures, but I'd post pix of that stuff if there were a miscellaneous hobbies forum...

--rick

Latest posts

Back