RE-TIRED STRIPPER - Formerly Spit Ply-er DONE (basically)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I still have to tighten the leather grips onto the handle bars but I got excited and started snapping pictures anyway. Tomorrow I will take the official shots but here is the bike basically finished!

I'll start with the bike next to the original sketches and tank mock ups as I prepared for the CAD... it was a lot of time in front of a computer getting the shape exactly as I wanted but well worth it.
IMG_8105.jpg

And here are some additional shots...
IMG_8097.jpg

IMG_8098.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

IMG_8100.jpg

IMG_8101.jpg

IMG_8103.jpg

Now that is one sweet ride. I love the tank, the raw frame and overall very cool. Nice!
Thanks a lot! It isn't what I originally visioned for the build off but I am very happy with the way it turned out. It was my first time building a bike so I learned a lot that will help me for next years build off.... so let the brainstorming for the next bike begin!

Final pictures of the bike will be taken tonight.

AWESOME WORK my friend!!!
That tank is a mind blower!!!

Awesome bike, quite possibly the best tank in the build-off...

Luke.
Thanks, that really means a lot! Hopefully this was just the beginning... I'd like to get to the point where I'm making something I can reproduce easily and share with anyone else in the hobby. I've already started thinking about ways I can modify this design to be a better for a mold and easier mounting to the frame.

Latest posts

Back