Recent acquisitions!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I see what looks like a set of what might be Redline handlebars on what might be a chrome BMX frame in the background of the last pic.
Any chance of buying them?
They would closely match the ones i have on the front of my latest mini tandem build,
as seen in "RedGoose"/ new builds.
If not redline they have the same styling.
kentr--threeforks

They aren't Redline...I believe they are Odyssey. I don't like many four piece bars, but I do like these...so, not for sale. :grin:
Plus any 4 PC he finds and doesn't want come directly to the Captain 😉

A small swapmeet score from yesterday.

A (26" wheel) Snyder...around '33-'36 or so. Solid condition...no real damage beyond paint.
IMG_20220626_174237399_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220626_174254046_HDR.jpg

Schwinn exerciser bars, stem and seat clamp. Stem and seat clamp for klunkers. Bars for BMX (with added crossbar) or mini-apes.
IMG_20220626_174330177_HDR.jpg

A (26" wheel) Snyder...around '33-'36 or so. Solid condition...no real damage beyond paint.
View attachment 198163
View attachment 198164
Schwinn exerciser bars, stem and seat clamp. Stem and seat clamp for klunkers. Bars for BMX (with added crossbar) or mini-apes.
View attachment 198166
Do you have a shipping container in your back yard or somethin'. Where do keep all this stuff??

What you doing wit dat Formula V? :D

Stuck on the back of the Jeep with a For Sale sign for the swap meet...I should have backed it in as no one could see it from the swap, and there weren't many fresh arrivals after I got there and I left early. Possibly missed opportunity :grin:. It's a small, 2nd annual, meet that only goes from 8a-noon. Most of the potential customers were also sellers...so, not a lot of traffic from the public.

View attachment 198163
View attachment 198164
View attachment 198166
I've got a list of serial numbers for Harris/Snyder that are also phantom, when I researched them I was fairly sure they were good, but now I don't know where I found them. 1914-1932 they were all made at the same place, then when they had 2 plants, the numbers were different, but I have all of them. How to determine which factory is easy after 1939, before that I'm not sure.

Latest posts

Back