Recent finds, fixes, and flips

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been a while since I posted in here, but I had a few fix and flips recently.

First was this schwinn spoiler. I'd actually been looking for a spoiler for a while and this came up locally a few weeks ago. The owner even met me with it near my house to drop it off since I didn't have a car big enough to pick it up. I bought it without even riding it. It was a fun ride, but after a few miles, I decided it wasn't really for me. I didn't mind keeping it as a collectable, but i put it on the bay with a pretty high price and it quickly sold. Oh well. Even though I had said local pickup only, someone paid my asking price and said if I can box it up, he'll pay for shipping. Took 3 days to box that thing up in two bike boxes. Never again!
$T2eC16R,!)cE9s4PtHh3BRg+j-G93!~~60_57.JPG

Also picked up this electra super deluxe 3 speed (and already sold it as well). It was a great ride, but I already had 3 electra's so it was a quick fix and flip
$T2eC16J,!ysE9sy0h(WgBRh!DgzvdQ~~60_57.JPG

I picked up this 06 Stumpjumper a while back. Was able to negotiate it down to $570 since it had some issues. Replaced a few parts and gave it a tune up. Sold it for almost $1k =)
3Gc3K13H85E85F25Had4891395f82e5151a20.jpg

Most recently, I was able to find a ladies Electra Amsterdam. Been looking for one for my GF forever. Just so happens I found it near he bday so she was happy. She's still trying to decide between the amsterdam or her pink Townie. I need to do a little bit of work on the bike before it's ready for some real test rides, but since she's always liked riding my mens amsterdam, I'm pretty sure she'll like it =).
941778_10151645437331125_317579235_n.jpg

I think that's it for now.

She sounded pretty stoked about it on Facebook .

Latest posts

Back