recent finds "I think I have a problem"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought all but 3 of these this winter. The real problem is I want more.

100_2025.jpg

Not a problem until you have bikes in just about every room of the house and the shed. :) And I know some have more bicycles than my little 70 bike collection. As Rick mentioned, "Nice Collection."

Tour of California starts 2/14

No problem. Just move all your blue ones over in the corner, put the green ones real close next to them and the problem is solved. You will now have room for more. The bug now controls you, there's no stopping.

I agree, there is no problem there, none at all. Not until they're hanging from the ceiling, sitting on the floor, nailed to the walls and taking over the attic, basement, and garage :D ...And the solution for that is more space. :shock:

nice collection!!! you too fall under the N+1 sickness, when "N" is the number of bikes you currently own. i have 4 in my living room, one hawthorne in my kitchen and two more bikes in my rat room (MY spare room dedicated for my rats; 62 schwinn american and my 63'jch deluxe). its not a problem untill others you live with see it as a problem, and even then...

Wow, nice stingray collection. Got any white solo polo seats you want to get rid of?

Latest posts

Back