Repop Columbias at Walmart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saw these at Walmart yesterday.
af37553f4c008f2792bf136cb9303710.jpg

a2cbbd12b5d74d4812114f58dbf186ed.jpg

And this 700c Huffy Straightbar.
5d3c7f99168a55e0c914340c9bf34dd9.jpg

Not sure if anyone posted these already or not.

That Huffy pannier bike looks interesting. I can't find anything online about that one.

My local store had two of them. Each bike had a pair of panniers, and could be mounted on the front or back.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Some of them do look interesting. In my experiences with new Walmart items is if a item is to be sold in store it usually shows up in the stores before the website, for some reason. Sometimes items can take over a month to get added to the website. Another example of the mysterious ways of Walmart.

Last edited:
The bike in the pic has them both in one side. The other had them in the back, one on each side.

Rat rod pinstriping and some fender skirts on the Columbia 700c............interesting.

I was at our Walmart yesterday looking at bikes and they have none of these bikes or the 37 Columbia 3 star or anything retro looking. After looking at the bikes I went to the lawn and garden center to get some charcoal starter. It is a storage area now because it is -20F and no one is thinking about their lawn. They did have a huge row of bikes on clearance in the lawn and garden center (more on clearance than they have in the full price sporting goods section). They keep them outside in the summer right in front of the place they are stored. I think they marked them down at the end of summer and forgot about them. You can buy bikes at half price or less. The only one that looked a little interesting, and they had a bunch of them, was an ugly single speed flip flop 700c road bike with cool old fashioned dropped handlebars sorta of like mustache bars but way cooler. Price $50. If I had the right old 3 speed frame I could make a gov'nor out of one of these for very cheap. The front and rear brakes were alloy and had a nice look to them, good pedals, 3 piece crank (cant remember if it was steel or alloy), and a junky large diameter tube aluminum frame in beige with red tires.

Last edited:
i went to walmart today.

they had the ladies columbia. forgot to snap a pic

the huffy with panniers
F7308A39-F2FA-4DC4-B28D-BF81EC11938D_zpsrouhyzp5.jpg

single speed version of the pannier bike, no panniers, but a sweet brown and non nasty tires.
40A0E568-C54F-435B-A682-60DD3A84175D_zpsz39fssa9.jpg

and the score for me today, a schwinn low glide...... my semi disabled uncle's bike was stolen on Super Bowl sunday. he can't drive, but he can ride, and i scored this schwinn for $135. took it to him, and he was super happy to get a new bicycle. i took it back with me to tune it up and grease everything, change grips and pedals (bent) etc. i think for the 135 bucks, he'll be pleased. good deed for the day.
3FD5CF99-FADE-4EBF-8C8E-F07B8C311A09_zpsjooyo0me.jpg

It's a shame those reflectors aren't lights on the Supreme and Premier bikes.
That is a pretty nasty red on the Supreme. The Premier looks much better to me with the 700c whitewalls and tan rims.

Latest posts

Back