Repop Columbias at Walmart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the low glide but am I the only one who likes the blue Columbia?
The colors make it look like a proper bike.

The colors do it Justice., so does the Tank that looks like its actually made worth something.. shame they couldnt do this for the one people have been arguing facts over.. that black and white hunker.. shame that.

At Walmart they had a Schwinn with a springer for $139. Sorry for the pic.

For some reason Walmart's site says Mongoose unlike the bike in the store which says Schwinn as I said above.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/27.5-Mongoose-Swindler-Men-s-Mountain-Bike-Black/42248071

Thanks for posting this one. Looks like Wallyworld has the title wrong on the website. Noticed it says 27.5" Mountain Bike. At a quick glance it looks like the other specs are correct for the cruiser.

Here is link...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/27.5-Mongoose-Swindler-Men-s-Mountain-Bike-Black/42248071
k2-_11c5cf9d-eeb9-497e-9259-b8b43c219055.v1.jpg

Plus it has steel frame
Minus wish they didn't name it "Swindler":arghh:

Already someone has them on CL with motors:rolleyes:.

If I wasn't trying to get out of bicycles and into a cheap car to fix up I would be getting one.

Been to 3 bigger Wal Marts (Bigger than the one on our small town) in the last week and all of them had just run of the mill WM bikes. the closest to cool bike I found was a girls cruiser with cream tires and butterscotch colored rims

Great, it seems that the 3 star is an instant classic. Walmart has none in the warehouse, so online sales are ended. The only bikes available are in stores now! It seems that all of the banter about these bikes has them selling like hot cakes. No word on when or if more will be available.

i went to walmart today.

they had the ladies columbia. forgot to snap a pic

the huffy with panniers
F7308A39-F2FA-4DC4-B28D-BF81EC11938D_zpsrouhyzp5.jpg

single speed version of the pannier bike, no panniers, but a sweet brown and non nasty tires.
40A0E568-C54F-435B-A682-60DD3A84175D_zpsz39fssa9.jpg

and the score for me today, a schwinn low glide...... my semi disabled uncle's bike was stolen on Super Bowl sunday. he can't drive, but he can ride, and i scored this schwinn for $135. took it to him, and he was super happy to get a new bicycle. i took it back with me to tune it up and grease everything, change grips and pedals (bent) etc. i think for the 135 bucks, he'll be pleased. good deed for the day.
3FD5CF99-FADE-4EBF-8C8E-F07B8C311A09_zpsjooyo0me.jpg
Hey wwhat walmart is this city located in

Latest posts

Back