ReSicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, just the right amount of everything! I can't wait to see this bike after all the copper starts to turn greenish like the Statue of Liberty's patina. Please ride in the weather and don't clean or polish for a couple of years or so and post the pics in the Gallery. Nice build.

Kutnhack,

You are so right; can't wait for the copper to take on that aged look. To me, the bikes that have the worn natural patina are the best looking.

Thanks WeekEndFun,

I am building a push trailer that will compliment the design of the ReSicycle. Will share pics of the completed push trailer.

The trailer can also be transfered to any bike without compromising the look of the bike (cables, hitch & controls will be autonomous).

Hooch, MikesBikes36 & 2WheelFlyer,

Thanks for the kind words; means alot coming from longstanding members. I am in awe of all the beautiful and original creations produced by the RRB craftsmen/lady.

Core028 & Gold Street Customs,

Thanks for checking her out.

Gold Street Customs still holding out hope your build will make it in time for the build-off.

2WheelerFlyer,

Bro thanks for the kind words of acknowlegement. Hoorah, AZ!

Biss-Ness,

Glad you like her. Thanks for checking her out.

Loving the Orange Tennessee Klunk.

2WheelFlyer,

I can't believe you are not getting more votes; best military build I ever seen. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Latest posts

Back