RETRO RAT-O

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HELLO RATTERS!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR OPINIONS AND PRAISE. I HOPE I HAVE INSPIRED YOU AS YOU'VE DONE ME. OK ENOUGH OF THE OPRAH SHIZZZ!! LET'S GET DOWN TO THE PICS. CUE THAT CRAIG MACK "CAN I GET DOWN " SONG AND PASS ME A COLD ONE!!THIS IS HOW RETRO RAT-O STARTED
GEDC0116.jpg
GEDC0181-1.jpg
I ADDED A SWITCH FOR THE LIGHTS
GEDC0207-1.jpg
GEDC0183-2.jpg
GEDC0189.jpg
GEDC0197-1.jpg
GEDC0201.jpg
GEDC0204.jpg
GEDC0198-1.jpg
GEDC0188.jpg
SEE YA LATER FOR THE NIGHT FLICKS.SO KEEP ROCKIN' RATTERS AND STOP SWEATING CUZ .....I'M FINISHED BUILDIN'!!! :mrgreen: PEACE

Re: RETRO RAT-O (FINITO)

NICE looking rat. Love the tank. Knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Now that you're done (and everyone else will be by tomorrow) can you quit yelling at us to get to building and let us rest a while? haha Thanks for all the motivation and compliments all the way. You definitely get the cheerleader award. Good job.

GREAT job Jake! This look like it would be a perfect candidate for a motor! It's got the LOOK already! NICE!

WOW :!:

Nice work Jake. Your bike's got style.

And I'll second Yoothgeye on the cheerleader award, you been there all the way. Good luck and Rat-On

Cheers Jonnie

Great job Jake!
What do we do now that we are finished Buildin.

Git to Chillin', Peace!

kingfish254 said:
Great job Jake!
What do we do now that we are finished Buildin.

WE GET TO DRINKIN'!! THANKS AGAIN MAN! YOUR A TRUE RATTER!! LOOK UP THE DIRTBOMBS "LIVING FOR THE CITY" SONG. PEACE

AWW CRAP!! THE BUILD OFF IS FINISHED!! I'VE GOT A NEW PROJECT WORKING ALREADY.THANKS YOU GUYS FOR ALL YA TIME AND FEEDBACK. MY FIRST BUILD WENT WELL. I LEARNED SO MUCH AND WILL BE STEALING EVEN MORE OF YA IDEAS :lol: THANKS AGAIN RATTERS!! GUESS I'D BETTER ...GET BACK TA BUILDIN'!! :mrgreen:
GEDC0190.jpg
PEACE

JAke,

Great job on the chopper theme; the exhaust is a nice touch. Thanks for your kick butt cheerleading.

THANKS BUDDY!! I HAD A BLAST!! DID YA NOTICE THAT THE EXHAUST LIGHTS UP?!? I'LL GET BETTER PICS OF IT LATER. I'M AMAZED MYSELF OF HOW IT CAME OUT. IT CAME OUT JUST AS I THUNK IT!! :mrgreen: THANKS FOR WATCHING. SNEAK PEEK AT MY NEW BUILD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF BIKE THIS IS?!?
GEDC0092.jpg
YEAH i'M BACK TA BUILDIN'!!

In honor of being the build off cheerleader Rat Rod Bikes Brewery decided to release a custom beer.
Retro Rat-O Git 2 Buildin Peace Ale

RRBBeer6RatO.jpg

:mrgreen: THANKS BUDDY!! I'M HONORED!! NOW THAT'S BETTER THAN ALL 3 VOTES :D PEACE

Latest posts

Back