RetroWreckTion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to the high temps, I was able to steal some indoor garage time to finish this baby. Motivation from fellow RRBers and fear get heavy recognition for making this happen.

Many have said it already; WOW, these rides are the most impressive and inspiring builds! Proud to be part of such a great group of ladies & gentlemen.

Wish I had 10 times the available votes to cast; making a choice of only three is going to be agonizing at best.

Godspeed to all.

RetroWreckTionRRB4.jpg

RetroWreckTionRRB5.jpg

RetroWreckTionRRB1.jpg

Good news is you finished with an amazing steam-punk bicycle art that is very creative. Bad news is the wife is wondering why there is no running water in the house... :(
Great job!

I forwarded this to a loaded plumber biker friend. Get your deposit slip ready.

:D

That bike looks like its some kind of appaRATus that makes something other than just smiles. It does make smiles. You must be in Arizona, the copper state. Find some grade school kids to rally to make your bike the Arizona State Bike. Good job. Aren't you happy to have completed the bike? We are.

YEAH I CHEERED YOU ON !! GLAD YOU FINISHED!! GREAT BUILD MAN!! PEACE

Sweet ride! You've got enough copper on there to sell and fund a pretty sick party :lol: ! Love the use of "rat" on this bike... very, very creative!

Guys,

Your comments/encouragement is truly valued. Be proud of your builds; you earned it.

Great build and a great bike. Glad to see you finished.

On a slightly differnet topic, I was hoping to run an outside tap {faucet?) to my back garden. Can I shoot you a PM? :)

Seriously, very well done.
Cheers Jonnie

Jonnie,

Plumber's Humor, gotta love it. Guess we will be some of the few with the stones to ride are deconstructed seats.

Cheers,

Steve

Stones? Bah, it takes a rock crusher to ride this bike.

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

RickPaulos,

That Bike ROCKS! 8) Now that ride takes boulders to ride. Great Pic.

Terrifically inventive. What tune does it play as you ride it?

Jules Verne called---He wants his bike back!!

I joke... because I don't have such vision.

Bfelt

BFelt,

The tune it plays I am not sure; however, it makes a Tuba sound wimpy.

Funny you mention Jules Vern, he was a consultant on this build via time machine.

Thanks for checking the beast out.

Latest posts

Back