revphil's Doorprize

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
copbike.jpg

I think this was my 3rd tall bike i built. some more history on it is here: http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/200 ... oor_co.php

Someday ill get those blue and red ground FX and PA system, but for the time being its pretty rad.

viva zoobomb!

HELLO& WELCOMEGreeting's from the great white south!Moved back down after 15 yrs in PDX. Life is much more enjoyable in the boonies! :wink:
L8 EM

Welcome from MI, Got some family in PDX,visited for the first time last year and fell in love with the place, almost moved...
Read about zoobomb toward the end of our visit, good thing i didnt read about earlier or I would have been joining in! Oh well. maybe next time! Looks like fun!

chimichanga said:
Welcome! Ha that is an awesome bike. Do the cops give you a hard time about it?

From what I've read the honorable Rev. Phil has had a couple of run-ins with the cops, but that's only what I've read, I've never been to PDX.

I used to read the zoobomb forum regularly, it's great to see a little cross referencing going on.

Great Bike! Welcome!

thanks everyone. The cops did confiscate it once. They even went so far as to threaten me with arrest. I called them on their bluff and got Doorprize back but it took about 4 months of them telling me they were gonna destroy it.

i figure it could use some red and blue ground effects, a spotlight and a megaphone.

Heyo! Its been a while, but friends from the Bike Temple helped me add the Lightbar of my dreams:

http://bikeportland.org/2009/10/12/reve ... t-up-24587

great toggle switch makes it possible to choose between the lighting options, but due to the old nature of the lights it drains the motorcycle battery pretty fast. guess next time ill have to get something more substantial

also still needs a PA system, but after a year of traveling around im nearly back in Cascadia! great time to bring out the goods!

Latest posts

Back