Ride of my life-The story of the bicycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There is a 4 part video produced by the BBC on youtube with the above title. Includes a visit to the Brooks saddle works.The documentary credits the bicycle with benefiting the emancipation of women,thereby increasing the gene pool. hehe

clamdigger said:
There is a 4 part video produced by the BBC on youtube with the above title. Includes a visit to the Brooks saddle works.The documentary credits the bicycle with benefiting the emancipation of women,thereby increasing the gene pool. hehe

Watched this a couple weeks ago, great piece with lots of bike history.

Wow, thanks for sharing this. I really liked it.

I don't think you saw all of it if it's just four parts. I downloaded from Youtube and have it on my Ipod and it's seven parts. Maybe you found a version of it just made into four but you might want to double check. Very cool video as I've watched it uncountable times.

If you can find it, check out another BBC documentary called Bicycle-History of the Invention. Although it is now a bit dated, I used to play it in the shop where I worked all the time.

Latest posts

Back