1. The forum software will be upgraded on Thursday evening (April 2). During this time the site may be down for a period of time to make the change. Thanks for your patience as we do the work!
    Dismiss Notice

Road Master Build

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 8 - TRADITIONAL BIKES' started by vancruisers, May 7, 2013.

1. vancruisers

vancruisers

Well I just started a build and the build-off just started, I guess I'll join in to the fun!!

The frame is an old Road Master, I had sandblasted it a looong time ago but it's been sitting cluttering up my basement ever since. I've also got a pretty decent parts pile to dig through so I really don't know WHAT I'm going to do just yet.

Anyhow, sprayed it with primer today, pics to come as things progress :)

2. vancruisers

vancruisers

I've been framed!

[​IMG]

Primer is done, trying to decide on my paint scheme. I've got red/yellow/white/black in my paint pile...

3. kingfish254

kingfish254 CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF! Pro Member

Welcome to the madness.
    Great frame

4. erichitscar

erichitscar

Sweet frame indeed! What is it?

5. vancruisers

vancruisers

Frame is a Cleveland Welding, I believe it was a Roadmaster to start with. I have a few bits and pieces from a couple of other bikes that I'm sorting through - I've got fenders and a rack but I'm not sure if they'll go on it or not yet. The chainguard will for sure though!!

[​IMG]

6. ratina

ratina

It's a 50-54 frame, I can pin it down more with the serial number if you are interested. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

7. vancruisers

vancruisers

Yeah I'll grab the serial next time I'm downstairs - I MIGHT start on actual colour this afternoon once I'm done fighting with my phone.

8. vancruisers

vancruisers

Serial number is:

H22837 A Cw

Oh and there's paint on it now!! :) No pics yet but it's coming along great. I am going to do a wet sand and another coat of colour I think.