Road Master Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I just started a build and the build-off just started, I guess I'll join in to the fun!!

The frame is an old Road Master, I had sandblasted it a looong time ago but it's been sitting cluttering up my basement ever since. I've also got a pretty decent parts pile to dig through so I really don't know WHAT I'm going to do just yet.

Anyhow, sprayed it with primer today, pics to come as things progress :)

I've been framed!

8719850727_a86926048d_z.jpg

Primer is done, trying to decide on my paint scheme. I've got red/yellow/white/black in my paint pile...

Welcome to the madness.
Great frame

Frame is a Cleveland Welding, I believe it was a Roadmaster to start with. I have a few bits and pieces from a couple of other bikes that I'm sorting through - I've got fenders and a rack but I'm not sure if they'll go on it or not yet. The chainguard will for sure though!!

8719851079_dab935132e_z.jpg

ratina said:
It's a 50-54 frame, I can pin it down more with the serial number if you are interested. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Yeah I'll grab the serial next time I'm downstairs - I MIGHT start on actual colour this afternoon once I'm done fighting with my phone.

Serial number is:

H22837 A Cw

Oh and there's paint on it now!! :) No pics yet but it's coming along great. I am going to do a wet sand and another coat of colour I think.

Latest posts

Back