Roadmaster cwc 1940"s in Brazil

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that my topic is in the wrong place, I believe it should be in constructions

This is a very rare bike around here,
There are few in Brazil
I've never seen one. I checked the frame, fork and handlebars on a buying and selling website. I paid 150 dollars for the pieces
The other parts bought on ebay:

Hub new departure D, front and rear.

Roadmaster badge.

Saddle long spring troxel.

All skip tooth gears.

I bought the rings 26 here in Brazil.

I only lack the Duro 26x2.125 diamond model tires. Are too expensive to import here into Brazil.

After all ready I want to ride a model airplane sidecar to walk with my daughter Sarah. :inlove:

Thanks for the opinion and help of all American friends.

Last edited:
Some more pieces added to the project: Paralamas, impossible to find original here in Brazil, but these are acceptable and very wide. The stems of the paralamas are identical to the originals.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying this combination of steel with the color of the frame.

Last edited:
Help please, I'm in big doubt!
I'm in the last phase of buying parts for my CWC Roadmaster.

What are the advantages and disadvantages between these two tires:

DURO 26x2.125 model diamond goodyer

Schwalbe fat frank 26x2.350 white

comfort
Scroll resistance
quality

I'm not sure about the Duros, but the Schwalbe FFs are known for their low rolling resistance. I can speak for this first hand....I air mine up to 4.0 bar (50 psi) and they roll like a 700c street tire.
94fd52592e8b51d5e549d55a6b976246.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOOD MORNING MY FRIEND.
YOUR BICYCLE WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL WITH THE FAT FRANK.
MY BICYCLE IS VERY LITTLE WITH YOURS, USE THE SAME FORK, SHOULD HAVE THE SAME AGE!
I THINK THAT I WILL SAY FOR THE FAT FRANK, I CAN BUY FREE SHIPPING AND WITHOUT ADDITIONAL IMPORTS FROM EUROPE!

Sounds good, they are an excellent quality tire. Nice thick sidewall, on larger tires (particularly 24 x 3) they can be very thin and prone to puncture or blowout. That is not a problem with Fat Franks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back