"Rock You Like a Hurricane"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"Rock You Like a Hurricane"

Good luck to all and keep rattin!!

FeerlessCalamity001.jpg

calamity5-17001.jpg

hurricane2015.jpg

hurricane2016.jpg

hurricane2017.jpg

hurricane2020.jpg

hurricane2021.jpg

hurricane2025.jpg

016.jpg

012.jpg

Nice color, graphics and overall transition. The last shot in front of the dune shows the bike well.

I'm not sure I've seen triple tree with apes before, but I like it. The rear fender is really cool. The paint is awesome. Good job!

Brilliant facelift, completely looks like a new bike....Who needs a pro photographer,that last pic is fantastic...Well done.

Wow, thanks guys!
The forks and trees came from a Jesse James chopper bicycle. We found a skinny tire rear fender with the same duck tail as the rear fender and adapted it to the front. The Peerless twin top bar frame is the lightest older frame I had which is why we used it and the 10 speed front runner(wheel). This bike easily jumps up on the car rack! I think it has about 48 miles on it since completion. :D

I like the idea that the bike had to be a daily rider. I always try to do that myself. Bike has a great stance and looks like fun to cruise on. Nice work.

I don't usually like sky-blue bikes, but that one is "just right". Well done---a beautiful cruiser. Makes me wanna hit the Strand with a Corona and a lime.

Congrats on finishing you little piece of blue heaven.

I really have respect for builds that are also used as riders.

Latest posts

Back