Rockin' Rollfast - Finally a Video!

Apr 14, 2015
Looking good head banger ! This thing is long and mean like an Angus Young guitar solo . That thing is stretched out like a Cliff Burtons base string !!!
I can't wait to see you ride it like lightning.... Rock on like Lemie .... Motor head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 1, 2014
Las Vegas Area
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Definitely want to cover that, I used a piece of leather from an old saddle bag for the seat on Artemus. Not the most comfortable, but much better than sitting on springs.

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Looks cool but also looks like you could pinch something on them springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely want to cover that, I used a piece of leather from an old saddle bag for the seat on Artemus. Not the most comfortable, but much better than sitting on springs.
Polish that steel up and slide some clear plastic tube over those springs! :thumbsup:

Luke.
I've seen the seats done like this before, it's not all that original.
So, probably it's staying bare metal, I've sat on it already no problems.
Ya just have to remember not to wear your fuzzy skivvies... :21:
So I'll be cleaning it up some more, maybe even some polish.
Is @slowriderz back bending seat posts yet?

Carl.

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Well the 3 speed hub I'm planning on using is on hold till my spokes show up.
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/sears-hub-503-21-aka-steyr-aka-sa-aw.98119/
The flaw was waiting til today to order them...
so it sits on the mockup rim still instead of the Innova 2.125
DSC00940.JPG
On the plus side I've got rear brakes figured out, and I've tweaked my bars again...
DSC00943.JPG

She's long. May shorten the space between seat tubes when I get to fabbing the plates that will be welded in. (note to self: get on that ASAP!) Also running paint schemes thru my head... I want to match up to some Fender tweed.

Carl. :rockout:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chad T and Scribble