Rodentia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaw I have to go with Easywalker I luggage carrier/book rack but he beat me to it. Roddentia is getting lots of special and unsual parts. It is kinda fun to watch the progress. I am now looking around to see what non bike parts can be found on future bikes

I'm seeing kustom fit tank pannels...Kelly

yyzmec said:
Yellow Canada lunchbox holder

nope...not big enough,
our Lunch kits have to be able to fit at least 24 Beer.
you know, for those Hot Summer days.. :mrgreen:

I think he finds a piece of Metal,
Throws it on here for us to guess,
and goes with the Best Idea.

maybe WE are deciding what it is and where it goes,
Then he says.."Hey, good idea" and installs it! it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually Clothespin...it was a lunch box i gave him when we went down for the Detroit cruise....can hold a bag of baby carrots very nicely...lol

Clothespin "n" said:

Then he says.."Hey, good idea" and installs it! it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's funny... and a good idea.

Chainsaw said:
Here's a new contest!
I found this laying in the garbage awhile back. First two people to tell me what I'm gonna use it for ..... Will get 4 Freak Bike Militia stickers (two of Budz design and 2 of my design) and 2 F.Y.D.O. cruise stickers! :shock: That's a total of 6 stickers for each person!
Sorry Ricky, you gotta sit this one out. :(

Here We Go! ....
2007_0322dontknow20029.jpg

Since i have to sit it out, can u tell me what ur making, and let me pick the winner? lol think that would be cool.

Clothespin "n" said:

You know, I was wondering if anyone would think that :mrgreen: ... but no I had an idea already for it. I'll try to get the pics up tonight. I'm very happy with the way it turned out.
Thanks

Go ahead Ricky, It's Easy Skywalker and Cman.

My computer got goofy for a few minutes. but I think I'm back to normal. I'll post after you unless your off then I'll post before you.

Sorry bout that Ricky, I thought I was reading a P.M. not the post on the board. Maybe it's me that's goofy and not the computer! :roll:

OK. guys so no matter who tells ya ( me or Ricky) the answers the same..
Easy Skywalker and Cman were the first two correct answers. It's a luggage rack.
But I'm also gonna send some stickers to Mastershake916, cause it is also kinda a sissybar thingy.

So I need the addresses of the 3 wisemen, please p.m. me to get your stickers!

It's past my bedtime and the wife and cat are driving me nutz so I'll post the pics tomorrow, Sorry.

Thanks to everyone who played! :D Look for one more "Rodentia" contest later this week! :wink:

Easy I'll get them in the mail today or tomorrow. Congrats!

O.K., so here's the beginnings with the rear end cut off and a couple of holes drilled.
2007_0326iknow0008.jpg

I notched the front, kinda like the notches in a front fork, and slid the rack onto the seatpost bolt.
2007_0326iknow0004.jpg

Latest posts

Back