RODSTALGIA ERECTOR

Here are the first set of frame sides. Yes this a long shot to get finished by Aug 7, but I'm hoping the deadline will keep me motivated. I would like to build this bike with airride, but not sure if I will have the time.

Attachments

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
I like the erector set vibe you're going for.
You may want to play around with posting pics and choose "Full Image" instead of thumbnails.

Jan 23, 2011
Philly
Time to weld up a swing arm and order my forks. Coming along slow because I have been in the middle of moving from Tennessee to Dayton, OH for a new job.
CONGRATS ON THE NEW GIG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Falstaff
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Time to weld up a swing arm and order my forks. Coming along slow because I have been in the middle of moving from Tennessee to Dayton, OH for a new job.
I'm sorry, I can't agree with Jake.
It's great to have you in Ohio, but Dayton...

:21:

Kidding of course.
Welcome to the buckeye state.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Just perusing the page 2 builds....
I had almost forgotten about your 'erector set' build! That frame is so cool.

Bet you are settling in in Ohio. Let us know if you have time for any progress !

All right as usual life keeps happening. After 2 yrs in Ohio I got an offer for a job back in Tennessee. I’m back in Tn and starting to play with toys again. Took a little different route on the Erector, here is the new mock up. It should be rolling next week!

All right as usual life keeps happening. After 2 yrs in Ohio I got an offer for a job back in Tennessee. I’m back in Tn and starting to play with toys again. Took a little