RODSTALGIA ERECTOR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been dreaming of building this bike for a couple of years and it just so happens that I finally got my first set of frame piece cut this week, so might as well enter the build off with the Erector.

Attachments

• IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 327
Here are the first set of frame sides. Yes this a long shot to get finished by Aug 7, but I'm hoping the deadline will keep me motivated. I would like to build this bike with airride, but not sure if I will have the time.

Attachments

• IMG_0673.JPG
    IMG_0673.JPG
    770.1 KB · Views: 1,027
I have a blast with the HOLY ROLLER over the past couple years so I guess it is time to build something new.

Attachments

• DSC_6192_edited-1.jpg
    DSC_6192_edited-1.jpg
    614.2 KB · Views: 316
I like the erector set vibe you're going for.
You may want to play around with posting pics and choose "Full Image" instead of thumbnails.

Time to weld up a swing arm and order my forks. Coming along slow because I have been in the middle of moving from Tennessee to Dayton, OH for a new job.

Time to weld up a swing arm and order my forks. Coming along slow because I have been in the middle of moving from Tennessee to Dayton, OH for a new job.
CONGRATS ON THE NEW GIG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I can't agree with Jake.
It's great to have you in Ohio, but Dayton...

:21:

Kidding of course.
Welcome to the buckeye state.

Cool mockup.
How is the move coming along?

Just perusing the page 2 builds....
I had almost forgotten about your 'erector set' build! That frame is so cool.

Bet you are settling in in Ohio. Let us know if you have time for any progress !

All right as usual life keeps happening. After 2 yrs in Ohio I got an offer for a job back in Tennessee. I’m back in Tn and starting to play with toys again. Took a little different route on the Erector, here is the new mock up. It should be rolling next week!

All right as usual life keeps happening. After 2 yrs in Ohio I got an offer for a job back in Tennessee. I’m back in Tn and starting to play with toys again. Took a little

Latest posts

Back