-ROLAND-

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INSANE LIKE CRAZY EDDIE!! GREAT BUILD!! PEACE

I concur, thats one BAD rat bike. The rockers front and rear, the tank, the chainguard, are all just FABULOUS. You get my award (if I had one to give) for Best Use of a Car Part ( that Caddy hood spear ).
oh yea..... GIVE ME THAT BIKE!!

Not since Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner, has the name Roland struck fear in the hearts & minds of the fearless.

Great looking bike.

HEY MAN!! aren't those holes an illegal frame mod??

:lol: :lol: just kiddin!! this thing is phenomenal!! and is gettin my "rat" vote! :mrgreen:

Great subtle details and home brew engineering. This is one I'd love to own. I'm married so you can hang on to Ashley. But great job on building one mean looking machine.

Cheers Jonnie

I've been getting a TON of messages from people saying "your bike is really the best" and "hey dude you're getting robbed". Well, my only response to that is THANKS GUYS!!! 8)

Rockit! said:
I've been getting a TON of messages from people saying "your bike is really the best" and "hey dude you're getting robbed". Well, my only response to that is THANKS GUYS!!! 8)

I'm getting a ton of messages saying "I just sent a message to Rockit just to make him feel better, *your* bike is really the best!"

haha, kidding, my messages go something like this "Can you change the photo of my bike posted in your finished bike thread? Thanks."

Be nice, I cry every day.

Sometimes twice.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back