ROS9 Plus (29+)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really was having a blast on my ROS9 and when this demo 29+ version came up on clearance couldn't resist. Opens up bikepacking and just all around simple fun. Came with Surly Knard tires which are OK but a big weakness in loose over hardpack conditions, just upgraded to Surly Dirt Wizards which have unbelievable traction and still give some cush. ROS9 Plus still retains playful geometry of the regular ROS9, a super fun mid-fat bike.

Clean tire shot (first time going tubeless) and a dirty trail shot

quarter2_zpsgsj2g7zm.jpg

dirty_zpsun8jkqfb.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking bike
Defiantly don't need any gears on that trail . Looks like a fun place to ride . How ya like the tubules? I been riding tubeless a few years I love it . You can can really feel the ground , much more responsive I think .
Cool video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking bike
Defiantly don't need any gears on that trail . Looks like a fun place to ride . How ya like the tubules? I been riding tubeless a few years I love it . You can can really feel the ground , much more responsive I think .
Cool video
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah really liking the tubeless almost a necessity with the weight of these tires. These Dirt Wizards are like Maxxis DHFs on steroids, grip for days!

Hadley.. drool.. So that looks like a moderately fat bike? Tires look huge!

Yeah mid-fat or 29+ (29x3") tires, a real game changer! The bike came with Stans 3.30 hubs, utter garbage run from those if you see them, the Hadleys were a huge upgrade.

Latest posts

Back