ross duster

Dec 31, 2011
Staples minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this beauty yesterday from the basement of my local bike shop. she was residing next to a few other good examples of genuine muscle,  but this was the only one that followed me home.

After I promptly paid the owner kenn,  aired up the tires, , and went outside.

After that I rode down to hardee's and had a scoop of icecream. (Yum)  

When I got home,  I did a thorough cleanup and regrease,  changed the rear tire to a slick

and here it sits

I nicknamed it the dusty duster

Has a cool sticker on the fender

And I allready have plans for it.

Ccd

Feb 23, 2011
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Killer score. :)

Wish the local shops around here would let you near the inner dungeons.... one got flooded 2 years back and thousands of NOS pcs went into the dumpsters.
Another I frequent has who knows what in the basement, I've dropped in for muscle bike fenders and he runs downstairs and comes back with a 'like this ?', same with a set of drop center rims, NOS.
would kill to see what's hiding down there.

Love the bike, makes me want to get my Apollo Racer ready to ride.

Dec 31, 2011
Staples minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone, I didn't quite realize how uncommon it was for folks to be able to go into the basements of their bike shops! Kenn says that I know more about what's in the basement of easyriders, than he does! that probably sums up how often I visit lol. The duster got a good bath today, better than the late-for-dinner rush job it got yesterday. And it shines like a new penny!

Feb 23, 2011
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
charliechaindrive said:
The duster got a good bath today, better than the late-for-dinner rush job it got yesterday. And it shines like a new penny!
Photos or it didn't happen

:D

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Do you still have this bike? I just picked up a raggedy one and would love to see what the head badge looks like. The one on mine is so faded and beat up but I can make out the CC. A pic of yours would be AWESOME.

thanks Carl.