Ross parts bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a few months back I sold a 20" to a friend of mine, then they moved and left this next to their old house, I asked him about it and he said his dad didn't want it so I could grab it if I wanted.. went over and picked it up now and found it had the bars and seat that was originally on the bike I sold him.. good deal for me

plan on stripping this down to the frame/fork and selling it on Cragslist locally

I really like it. That lugged frame and the color are great. What size tires does it use and what coaster brake hub does it have?

they look to be 26 x 2.125 but the rims seem wide enough i can go up to at least 2.25 with no probs
They were all I pretty much wanted, I have an old Panther III needing some feet and these will do just fine

Nothing printed on the hub itself

Last edited:
Looks like a late 1970's or 1980's Shminao hub. The model will likely be printed on the brake arm over to the right of Shimano and above where Japan is. Example pic from one of my bikes attached. IIRC mine is a D type hub. Can't quite make out the letter in my pic.

I will send you a PM about your Ross frame. I might be interested in purchasing it.

020.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back