Roth Green Machine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's the Roth Reaper #4......I've been keeping it kind of hush hush so the rest of you guy's building Roth bikes right now don't steal my idea's :wink: :lol: . It's at the powdercoater right now so the bike should be completed in a few days. Here's a couple of frame pics to get this post started. More pics as I assemble the beast......
P1010564.jpg

P1010563.jpg

P1010562.jpg

me too good luck mike. i got mine stuck in my head so have at it. are those the rims you talked about having in stock?

Ya I see how you do it. :) THE MEAN GREEN MACHINE.
Karfer better pick a color fast before there all taken. :lol: :p Last one to powder is a rotten egg. :lol:

Ya ya nice frame :p it looks like all the other unfinshed Roth frames one on a work bench one in the weeds and one in the dinning room :p just giving you guys a hard time ive put mine together 3 times and taken it apart 3 times its hard work to get it wright

WAIT TILL YOU GUYS SEE WHAT N.H.F.F. DID WITH HIS BIKE .JUST PLAIN SICK ,OVER THE TOP :!: HE RAISED THE BAR SO HIGH WITH HIS BUILD.I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO POST PICS.I GOT TO RIDE IT TO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . I NEED THIS BIKE ON MY WEBSITE,BUT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE OK FROM N.H.F.F.

thats just how we roll ted. cant wait for them all to be done and ridding that will be cool. shoot your gonna have to have a best roth award at cycle fest but i already know who will win. :D

On this bike im not using a double rim with 2 tubes and 1 tire that is to easy maybe I can get Sensor to make me one of those custom 80mm rims so when you read this Sensor pm me haha

i hear rumors of a 100 mm rim stirring about hmmmmmm. sensor can make one for sure ted

SOOO whatz the width between those rear drop outs :shock: ??

that is std i measured mine it is 127mm however the chain stays are 5 inches to the inside and change

Nice plenty of room for a Monster tire , Wicked frame ! Mike ; can hardly Wait to see yers done !!

Latest posts

Back