rough Ladies pre-war & postwar fivebar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got these from a elderly tire dealer who has a twisted pile o' bikes he's selling off in the 30-50 dollar range.

Haven't even got them off the car for a closer look yet, but I thought I'd post here for some ID help and to share the source if anyone in 78704 area is interested. He has a WWI era Elgin mens's bike that's cool, but wants real money for it, and a few other items of rugged interest. like what looks like a 1960s monark canatlievered men's bike and a girls stingray in outdoors-for-decades condition that I saw. In theory he has more.... there's a girls spaceliner too that has knobs like a radio on the tank? PM me for details, deals directions.

Last edited:
The huffman has a badge and a very crude/interesting set of forks. The seem forged but aren't "blade" styled, they are fat like tubular forks. The frame has a kluge repair at the BB. Welded and a bolted on bracket has been added. Forks, the fenders and the torpedo headlight are probably the only things worth dealing with besides the seat.

Latest posts

Back