Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to thank you for the photo top, and to tell you how much I like Harlequin, I've had that steering system in my head for years and you built it. Awesome! !!

Harlequin was built by @GuitarlCarl but Jim ( @The Renaissance Man ) has built a couple bikes on here that aren't too shabby..:D

That steering system would work good with the limo stretch.

I really like how that frame mod worked out.
Like TRM said, use the "FULL IMAGE" option when posting up your pics, otherwise people just see small thumbnails.
Welcome aboard and Have Fun!!
Hello Kingfish, thanks for the photo tip.I love your bikes, Verboten blew me away, and Holeshot looks like a fine piece of machinery. You have a good attitude also, you always have something positive to say to everyone you talk to, ,that's very admirable. Can't wait to see your finished product

I'd ride it, it's kinda cooler than dangit.
Well. if you're ever on Long Island in New York stop by and we'll go for a ride, I really enjoy seeing other people riding my bikes, it's the only way I can see more than one in motion

Well. if you're ever on Long Island in New York stop by and we'll go for a ride, I really enjoy seeing other people riding my bikes, it's the only way I can see more than one in motion
I lived in Brooklyn years ago, haven't been there in nearly 23 years. Not sure I'll ever make it back that way.
Still like the bike though.

Makes me think of
x18_0122_voodoo_chris_matheson-677x316_c.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IFljL53M06.jpg

WOW! I loved the early mods to the frame, but just caught up with the super suspension stretch mods! HOLY SMOKES!!! What a fun build to watch!

If I could pedal in that position, that's exactly where I would go with this, I love drag bikes
Have you ever seen a treadle drive? The pedals don't rotate on a crank, they move up and down on a ratchet drive. I always thought it'd be great on a lowrider but you could use one in the forward leaning position too!
(stick that idea in your back pocket for later...)

Carl.

Wow
Have you ever seen a treadle drive? The pedals don't rotate on a crank, they move up and down on a ratchet drive. I always thought it'd be great on a lowrider but you could use one in the forward leaning position too!
(stick that idea in your back pocket for later...)

Carl.
, this is some group !! You guys have an answer for everything !!I've learned some things in the build journals I didn't know, and I keep getting more ideas every day reading them. Many thanks

Hey, page three (on laptops not phones)
needs a picture of your bike on it.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back