RRB BO 13 Discussion Thread....feeling lucky?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and opened up the build journal section...feel free to start posting!

P.S. I'm requiring the "RRBBO13" prefix on all new threads so be sure to select it before you post.

Thats cool. Now if they had some arrangement of treadles, or maybe even pedals, that could be connected to a wheel via belt and different sized pulleys to provide gearing, the rider could go even faster. Chains and sprockets might work too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here is my starting point for Holeshot. Need to remove the Bloody Boogers tires though.

20180329_153824.jpg

I'm looking forward to @Jake Sensi to come out of Ninja mode and join in the fun!!

52 Builds Now!!!

We have almost as many Elgin Twin Bars (3) in BO13 as we do Worksman (4) frames. :eek::13::43:

I'm definitely in but my wife starts her "Total Knee Buildoff" tomoorrow as well. I'll be getting a late start for sure.
Wish your wife (and you!) luck with the 'knee build off'. Have had close friends that have gone through this. The first month is rough. But now they are so happy they had it done. Good luck on 'both' of your re-builds!

...4500 views of this thread?? It's Rat Rod Bike Spring fever time again for sure! I'm really pumped to try to stay with the flow of these 53 builds (and counting) this Summer.

I think I've read the words "my first RRB build off ever" or "it's been a while since I've done a build" on at least 7-10 opening words of build threads.

Welcome and welcome back to all the 'new' builders! RaT oN~!

Wish your wife (and you!) luck with the 'knee build off'. Have had close friends that have gone through this. The first month is rough. But now they are so happy they had it done. Good luck on 'both' of your re-builds!
Thanks, we're home and everyone finally got some sleep in their own beds. This is knee #2 so we knew what to expect going in.

More peeps have started there builds. We are about to crack 70 builds now.
If you have an idea, jump in and have fun.

FI_75_200.gif

BUILDS

FI_80_200.gif

BUILDS

Latest posts

Back