RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you trying to say o_O

When I saw your Glendular Fever name, I thought of Saturday Night Fever and they looked like disco monkees. Just playing around. :D:banana:

I got the reference but just wasn't sure if you were implying that I am monkey-like in my behaviour. But then, we all are aren't we :crazy:

"Hey hey we're the monkees..."

:whistle:
Stop monkey-ing around...
1426729_10151874041429811_1510020133_n.jpg

I'm upping my prize. The top three coolest handlebars get a set of my grips. Their color choice. Black, white, red, brick red, honey brown, army green.
e6atetud.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best Patina

Fabbed this cup today...
Steel, brass, copper and iron...
May get it engraved...
Then vinegar the thing for a quick weathering.

Carl.

Probably going to use "likes" in the Best Patina thread to decide
I'm the tiebreaker if needed...
So looking for more submissions, and likes!

Last edited:
Best Patina

Fabbed this cup today...
May get it engraved...

Carl.

Very cool!

Luke.

Best Patina

Fabbed this cup today...
May get it engraved...

Carl.

that would go with the steam punk bikes ?

Submit one with a nice patina to the "Best Patina" thread and see what happens... There's nothing in the description about steampunk pro or con.

Carl.

I still have one of these Savannah Bicycle Campaign bells that I am going to offer to the BONINE PRIZE POT.
This will go to the bike that I think has the coolest noisemaking device on it. (I'll remove my water spout gangway horn from the running).
WP_001286.jpg

Some people have lucky numbers. If I do I'm unaware of it, but there is a number that seems to reoccur in my life. It is number 16. When I was in grade school and also in high school, my student id number was 0016. When I graduated high school I graduated 16th out of my class. When I played baseball my number was 16 (assigned, not requested). When I was in bootcamp my company number was 16, and I was again assigned recruit #16. So I think it is fitting to offer a prize to the bike that comes in 16th place. In the event of a tie I will determine the winner.

The prize is a bootle opener with cap catcher (suitably patina'd)
DSC00638_zps773e8a0e.jpg

I'm shooting for 16th then.

Some people have lucky numbers. If I do I'm unaware of it, but there is a number that seems to reoccur in my life. It is number 16. When I was in grade school and also in high school, my student id number was 0016. When I graduated high school I graduated 16th out of my class. When I played baseball my number was 16 (assigned, not requested). When I was in bootcamp my company number was 16, and I was again assigned recruit #16. So I think it is fitting to offer a prize to the bike that comes in 16th place. In the event of a tie I will determine the winner.

So I wonder what is going to happen on the 16th day of the 16th month 2016... oh wait... there is no 16th month... whew!

Glen.

Latest posts

Back