RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm throwing a bicycle license plate from Columbia Missouri into the prize pot for who ever comes in 9th. In case of a tie I will decide since I only have one. Will post a pic this evening.

I've noted elsewhere that I'm hoping to make the top twenty.... 16 is looking better and better!

Carl.
I am hoping for 16th too Carl! The battle is on!

Luke.

P.S. Personally I think you will finish higher than me... ;)

Last year I gave out posters for the third place bikes. This year I thought that I'd give the same prize, but for a different category.

The poster will go to the most anticipated build thread. There are several builds that I have found myself eagerly waiting for updates on through out the past three months, so I'll have to narrow it down to one in the next couple of weeks.

The winner will have a choice of size for the poster, and the art work will include their bike and bike name featured prominently.

Here's last years poster winner in the Anything Goes class: 1boomtruck's Lucky #7...
trophy3_zps1a7f4888.jpg

Last year I gave out posters for the third place bikes. This year I thought that I'd give the same prize, but for a different category.

The poster will go to the most anticipated build thread. There are several builds that I have found myself eagerly waiting for updates on through out the past three months, so I'll have to narrow it down to one in the next couple of weeks.

The winner will have a choice of size for the poster, and the art work will include their bike and bike name featured prominently.

Here's last years poster winner in the Anything Goes class: 1boomtruck's Lucky #7...
trophy3_zps1a7f4888.jpg
Cool prize, just trying to work out in my head which build deserves it the most, and it is yours TRM! Better make yourself a poster! :21:

Luke.

I intended to make a "trophy" of some sorts for the best new builder, that is, the top vote getter that has not entered into a previous build off. Unfortunately I have not had time to finish my bike yet, let alone make up such a trophy.

Still plan on doing this, but you may have to wait about 2 weeks for it ;)

Oh, and just to let you know, this is my first build off. *cough cough*

Hmm... First Big Build Off... or do the Winter Build off and the Muscle Bike build offs count? By the luck of when I joined, this is my first Big Build Off too, but I did get in on the Muscle Bike and the Winter Build Offs...

Carl

Only 3 pages for this years prize pool?:13:
Is it me or is everyone seem a little quite with this years build?

Only 3 pages for this years prize pool?:13:
Is it me or is everyone seem a little quite with this years build?
Hmmm, you may be right. And where's 3-G this time? Maybe it's because there's only one category this year.

:21::21::21: RG
Phew! I thought I was going crazy,wait I am:crazy2:
Maybe Tommy can throw in his cast for best rebuild :rofl: Ewwwww:43:

Last edited:
Hmmm, you may be right. And where's 3-G this time? Maybe it's because there's only one category this year.
Why should it matter if there is only one category? Except for last year there has always been one...:)
160 odd builds this year,around the same as last years?
I think a few at the back of the pack need to be woken up...:grin:

Last edited:
I wasn't here before last year, so I was just guessing that maybe last year had double the amount of prizes. I offered the same prize for each category last year.
mmmm maybe your right!
I also did the same,a prize for both category's...
I also noticed other threads are also less this year...

I've never been here for the Big Build off either... But it seems maybe its more of a "I'm just happy to get my bike done." thing. Lots of builders seem to be juggling life and bikes, with time in between wrenching stuffed with kids and jobs and health. There hasn't been much interest in the Best Patina Cup either and I thought it'd be cool but not very many have posted...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back