RRB BONINE builds at Shiny Side Up 2014 SHOW PICS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Rat Rod Bikers, so I couldn't help but notice that the build off ends exactly one week after this years Shiny Side Up bicycle show in San Jose, Ca. For those of you who dont know (and I know there are a bunch of RRBrs that attend every year) Its probably the west coast's biggest and best custom and rat rod bicycle show. Tons of amazing bikes and builders come from as far away as Chicago and Japan! Anyway I will definitely be going this year again and I will desperately try and finish my bonine build by Sunday July 27th. I think it would be really cool if all us RRBrs that are going display our bikes together. If you dont remember or are on the fence about going, here is a video from last years show.

oh and thats me at 13:20 getting 2nd place best rat bike for my Dump Tracker Redux bike.:grin:

And here is a nice gallery RRBer Milbums put together from last year show as well... http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/shiny-side-up-photos.75289/#post-733377

I hope to see some of you guys there, It would be great to meet up with other RRBers!:cool2:

10426693_10152065855817653_3777510641738326160_n.jpg

P.S. Sorry Steve if I am breaking some advertising rule, please let me know if I am overstepping my bounds. Cheers!

I have been there the last two years. My club and some of our bikes appear in that video at 6:40, and three of my bikes are in the photos you linked to. I'll be there, and I'll probably have my build off bike with me. I'll be hanging with my club, but a photo of all the BO bikes together would be sweet.

Last year, I met King Zebb there, and we got to check out each others BO bikes.

I have been there the last two years. My club and some of our bikes appear in that video at 6:40, and three of my bikes are in the photos you linked to. I'll be there, and I'll probably have my build off bike with me. I'll be hanging with my club, but a photo of all the BO bikes together would be sweet.

Last year, I met King Zebb there, and we got to check out each others BO bikes.

Awesome! Ill be sure to drop by and chat with you Sac town Hooligans:grin: Didnt one of you guys have that cool pinstriped bike with the chain link steering wheel a few years ago? I loved it! Ill make sure we round up all the RRBers at the show and get a group photo:thumbsup: Maybe we can get FordSnake to make an appearance with a bike or two...

Awesome! Ill be sure to drop by and chat with you Sac town Hooligans:grin: Didnt one of you guys have that cool pinstriped bike with the chain link steering wheel a few years ago?

I think that's the Galt Town Hooligan you're talking about. Karfer67's RRBBO winner from a few years ago.

I think he is referring to hard luck, my 38 colson. Yea I'll be there with my brand new rat. Come on by

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I think he is referring to hard luck, my 38 colson. Yea I'll be there with my brand new rat. Come on by

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Yes! Hard Luck rings a bell, that was one sweet ride:thumbsup: Ill definitely stop by and say hi!

I might rent a trailer and drive up for this. Does it cost anything to "show" your bikes?
DO IT! You wont regret it:grin: You can bring as many bikes as you want for free!, but if you want to enter them for judging/competition its $5 per bike and you get a numbered tag to hang on the bike.
There's all kinds of judged categories so you can always bring the bikes in first and then see what you'd like to enter. Hope to see you there!

Its long shot to the finish on mine but I am going to try and at least make an appearance:headbang: I have never been to this one.
Come on down! You'll love the show:thumbsup: And I'd really like to see that 3-wheel beast in whatever condition it is:grin:

Are we going to have an RRB area where we'll all meet? I've never been to a show, so I don't know how it all works. Is there a swap meet? If I brought parts, would there be a place to lay them out?

Are we going to have an RRB area where we'll all meet? I've never been to a show, so I don't know how it all works. Is there a swap meet? If I brought parts, would there be a place to lay them out?

Well, Karfer and I will be in the area set up for the Hooligans B.C., so we could always make that a central location for a meet up.

Latest posts

Back