RRB BUILD OFF #5 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ratfink1962 said:
Ok so I figured out we have 4 local guys (All are in the Coaster's bicycle club) taking on RRBO #5... are there any other clubs represented?

Ship the club participation trophy now... :lol: 8)
I know there is at least two Denver Cruisers,(John.p.smith and myself) and since Kickstand Magazine is following this build, i have a feeling there will be more of us soon!

i think its safe to say this is the year of the CWC/Flightliner battle...

I'm building this for my grandson. Would it be eligible for the buildoff ? It's kind of a bike.
DSCF2144.jpg

DSCF2146.jpg

Ratfink1962 said:
Ok so I figured out we have 4 local guys (All are in the Coaster's bicycle club) taking on RRBO #5... are there any other clubs represented?

Ship the club participation trophy now... :lol: 8)

I could have sworn there were more that four local guys doing this build.....

Thats what it was... I was thinkin Tim and Dan were going to doing the build as well... After I left the message I went through the builds and found only us four... yer right.. 8)

Got a quick question,
Is professional pin striping against the rules..if so what about pin striping on parts that attach to the frame....

Let me know,
Tyler

I have a question about Rule #3. I'm starting with a stretch Micargi frame. Buuuuut... I'm stretching it more and making it a FULL suspension 9' cruiser! Plans are done and I'm ready to start fabricating.

This would be my first participation in a build off. I've followed the others tho! Any help in answering my question will be greatly appriciated...

Thanks!
Pagano

bighit said:
sounds like you have your anything goes build off bike entry right there. i am no authority on the subject though.

i am trying to figure out if getting something chromed is a violation of rule #9?

Chrome isn't paint, imho. I am having my chain ring copper plated right now.

as far as i know it is a grey area. i see pinstriping as an accessory not really full paint job.

Latest posts

Back