RRB Forum members are the best

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
HI! I know everyone knows this, but I am going to say it anyway. If you have a question about bicycles, this is the best tech support you can get. If you just want to say something bike related, this is a great place to share it. If you want to sell some parts there are no better folks to advertise to. If you need a part for your project, you will get a response and a good deal. In short the quality of members on this forum are the best. Thanks Steve for starting it.

Cheers, Craig (ctac)

I'll definitely give an amen to this one. :D

Anyone who points the finger at me saying that I have anything to do with the success of the forum is off the mark.

It's the members here that make this place what it is and I'm extremely grateful for it. :wink:

A great bunch of guys and gals here. Thank you Steve for giving us all this place to share in the creative energy that surrounds each and every build that happens here. All the knowledge, ideas, talent, and ingenuity shared here are a huge inspiration and have helped me greatly as a builder on a budget and the knowledge of vintage and collectable bikes I have gained here has been a godsend. I have gone from a bike tinkerer to a full blown bike guru just hanging out here on the site and soaking it all in. Keep up the good work and may this site continue to grow!

I love this place! :D

Everyone in my real life thinks I have 47 heads......

At least on ratrodbikes.com I only have 1.... a rust filled one :wink: :lol:

Latest posts

Back