RRBBO - 60's Western Flyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well..I glued the strips on the Tank face with a Clear..super sticky..Craft Glue.I primed it with Red Oxide primer which works great on wood as well..and put about 5 Finish coats of the Red on it.
I polished the Accorn Nuts..and applied the Stripes( my hat comes off AGAIN to anyone who can pull lines with a Brush..I'll stick to the Vinyl one's for now :lol: :lol: )
I will mount the tank by screwing it together underneath the Accorn nuts..and glue the nuts on over the screw holes after to hide them...
0073.jpg

0072-2.jpg

peace,
Kev.

cman said:
Kev - You are starting to intimidate people.

This site has a pile of incredible Bike Builders...yourself included Cman!.
I'm learning as I go...and I can't wait to see more Pic's from everyone else.
I'm a pretty humble guy, and the feedback is great!
......believe me you ,my next build will be
a Fenerless,tankless, moldy old runner! :lol: :lol:

I just wanna RIDE this thing..that's what it's all about.

peace,
Kev.

*drool*

Hey Kev!

Your bike is looking amazing! :shock: I'm absolutely mesmerized by it's coolness... hopefully I'll get to see it in person one of these days!

I'm torn between the awsomeness of the tank, the wicked front fender and the cheeky pinup girl for my favorite feature on that bad boy.... can't wait to see more pics!

Amber

Re: *drool*

Nashira said:
Hey Kev!

Your bike is looking amazing! :shock: I'm absolutely mesmerized by it's coolness... hopefully I'll get to see it in person one of these days!

I'm torn between the awsomeness of the tank, the wicked front fender and the cheeky pinup girl for my favorite feature on that bad boy.... can't wait to see more pics!

Amber

welcome aboard Amber..

I will bring it out on a Friday Ride for sure!

and Folks..Amber is a Vancruisers member,
an incredible Photographer,
and our First Lady RatRodBikes Forum member...

thanks for the input Amber,
Glad you and Bryn made your way!

peace,
Kev.

Nice tank, SOMTHING 2 BREAK UP ALLL THE BROWN! It will look good when done though..

Re: *drool*

Clothespin "n" said:
and Folks..Amber is a Vancruisers member,
an incredible Photographer,
and our First Lady RatRodBikes Forum member...

Hahaha..... with an intro like that, I better represent! Do I get a special badge for being the first girl-styles or anything? Maybe a trophy? I'm just tossin ideas out there... :wink:

neat tank idea with the fins. looks like a ford flat head and since i know u dig fords do a get a cookie for that? anyways awsome bike what happend to the white crank that was a great idea. but installed was it starting to get too many different colors?

ps woot my 200th post .... i talk a lot

karfer67 said:
what happend to the white crank that was a great idea. but installed was it starting to get too many different colors?

exactly that Karfer!
..it was getting crazy with the
Colors so I nixed the Crank.
The White took away from my main thoughts..
which where the Pin Up Girl as the feature..
and the white threw it all off!

would have been cool to somehow work it so that the crank arm was one of her legs lol. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back